Saturday, April 4, 2009

So I don't have much time to write during the week, and since not much has been going on in the fertility department (or the INfertility department as it were...), I have not posted in a while.

So what's new with me?  Just waiting for Auntie Flow so we can get started on another injections/IUI cycle. Based on my calculations, she is due in the next few days.  Its funny, for about a year and a half, I could have told you on any given day, what cycle day it was, how many days DPO, how many days until my period....thanks to fertility friend I kept very careful track.  Since we have started ART, I do not keep day-to-day track of things.  Just the first day of my last period - the doctor keeps track of everything else.  

But now that The Wiz is done and I am just WAITING, I feel like "come on already...let's get going."  Of course there is the SMALLEST of chances that I could be pregnant.  Before the husband left for his business trip, we, well, you know.  I happened to go see my doctor the next day and she said I was just about to ovulate.  So who knows?  Let's just say, I'm not getting my hopes up.  But that one in a million chance is keeping me from welcoming my husband back from his trip in proper fashion - poor guy.  But since the miscarriage, there has not been much action in our house in the 2ww, JUST IN CASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment