Thursday, February 19, 2009

Not much to report

So last night was day two of injections.  Easiest yet.

I had wanted to go see husband's show in the city last night but decided against it because it gets out so late.  I would have had to bring the meds in a little cooler, inject myself in the bathroom of the theatre.....we decided it would just be easier for me to go to the matinee on Saturday.

Only side effects so far seems to be the anxious feeling.  I laid in bed last night with that tightness in my chest and couldn't sleep.  Luckily I had a couple of Law & Orders tivo'd.  I should have read instead of watching TV, but oh well.  I finally fell asleep around 11:30, but woke up when husband got home at 12:30.  Then it took me another hour to fall back to sleep.  Good thing I don;t have to work today.  Especially since my stupid dog woke me up at 6:30am.  He doesn't seem to realize I'm on vacay.


No comments:

Post a Comment