Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday

Not much time to write - I have rehearsal tonight.  Thank God its a choreography rehearsal, so I have to BE there, but I can do work while my choreographer (and friend) Anjee runs the musical numbers.

School today was not bad.  I announced the Advanced Theatre show and most of the response was good - most of the kids are very excited.  And the beauty of this show is that we will do the majority of rehearsing DURING CLASS!!!!  YAY!!!  While the next 3 weeks before we open The Wiz are going to be brutal, I am starting to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

So today's symptoms - I am very tired, not very crampy, more hungry than usual, seriously bloated and my boobs are KILLING me.  It is so wonderful having all these pregnancy symptoms (thanks to the prometrium) when one may not even be pregnant.  Probably isn't pregnant.

School does make the day go by very fast - not much time to worry about the whole - am I pregnant? thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment